Sarciado Fish Tulingan
- 2 lbs tulingan or any fish desired, steak sliced and fried
- 3 pieces egg, beaten
- 2 large tomato, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stem green onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups water
- Saute garlic, onion and tomato in cooking oil till caramelized.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Once it starts boiling reduce heat to medium low.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add fried fish to the mixture and simmer in low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Add egg, stir quick and remove from heat.
- Garnish with some slices of green onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy!