- 3 lbs whole salmon head, cut into 6 pcs
- 2 large tomato, quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 stem green onion, cut into 4
- 1 tablespoon or more sinigang powder mix
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 cups water
- Boil water in a deep pot.
- Once it start boiling add onion and tomato.
- Season with salt and sinigang mix and simmer in medium heat for few minutes.
- Add salmon head slices, cover pot and simmer for few more minutes.
- Top with slices of green onion, remove from heat and serve hot. Enjoy!