Simple fish recipe for everyone.
- 1 lb tulingan, cut steak
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or kalamansi
- 1/2 cup butter
- Soak fish in lemon juice for 15 minutes (each side) and refrigerate
- Discard the lemon juice, pat dry
- Season the fish with salt and ground black pepper
- Heat frying pan in medium low heat and add the butter
- Once butter is all melted place the seasoned fish in the pan
- Pan seared for 3-5 minutes in each side (depends on how thick the cut of the fish)
- Make sure to cover the pan to allow the fish to cook from the steam
- Remove the fish from the pan and serve hot
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and Enjoy!