GINATAANG KALABASA AT HIPON
A must try recipe. Very simple and you only need few ingredients.
- 3 cup cubed yellow squash
- 1/2 lb whole shrimp
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 medium size onion, cut into 4
- A pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Boil cubed squash and onion in water in medium low heat till squash is almost cooked.
- Add shrimp, shrimp paste, salt and ground and simmer for few more minutes.
- Add malunggay leaves and coconut milk.
- Simmer for few more minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with steam rice. Enjoy!
Post a Comment