This marinated Boneless Bangus is my favorite. Marinated overnight then fried crispy. best served with spiced vinegar for dipping.
- 2-3 lbs boneless bangus
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more if you want it more salty)
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5-6 pieces bay leaf (dahon paminta)
- Using a wide basin mix vinegar, garlic, salt, ground pepper and bay leaves.
- Taste test to see if your marinate needs more salt.
- Soak the boneless bangus to the mixture.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Remove the bangus from the marinate and drain excess juice before cooking.
*You can either fry or grill the marinated bangus the next day*
Make sure to remove the bangus from the marinate if you are not planning to cook them all. Either freeze it or refrigerate.