- 1 lb medium size shrimp, peeled but and deveined but leave the tail on for presentation
- 1 lb medium size squid, cleaned
- Dash of salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 melted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Bamboo skewers
- Soak shrimp and squid in lemon juice for 5 minutes.
- Drain excess lemon juice.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Thread the skewers through the shrimp.
- Place the butter and garlic in the microwave for few minutes and set aside.
- Arrange the shrimp and squid over the charcoal.
- Grill for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Once the shrimp and squid are done baste with melted butter with garlic then remove from the grill.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy.