Call this Paksiw, call this Adobo...the difference is Adobo Paksiw is cooked with soy sauce and vinegar. Paksiw is just with vinegar.
- 1 lb size tilapia, cleaned and cut into 4 pieces or more
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced thin
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 stem green onion for garnishing
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Using a wok place the ginger then top with the slices of tilapia.
- Top with garlic, vinegar, ground pepper and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil for in medium low fire for 5-10 minutes or till fish is fully cooked and sauce thickens.
- Season with more salt if needed.
- Top with cooking oil and simmer for few more minutes.
- Remove from heat, arrange in a serving dish and garnish with slices of green onion.
- Serve hot with lots of steam rice and ENJOY!