QUICK and EASY BANANA NUT BREAD
Check out this quick and easy recipe found in Pinterest using pre made box cake mix. I added walnuts for extra taste.
- 1 box cake mix (you can use any white cake or chocolate)
- 2 eggs
- 3 pieces ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup melted butter (optional)
- Pre-heat oven at 350.
- Lightly coat bread loaf pan with butter or cooking oil.
- In a mixing bowl add butter (butter makes the cake super moist so up to you if you want to add butter in this recipe).
- Mash and blend the butter, bananas and eggs.
- Pour cake mix on top of the banana mixture.
- Add half of the walnuts to the mixture. Mix well and set aside.
- Pour into the bread pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Around 20 minutes in between spread the remaining walnuts on top of the cake mix and return pan to the oven.
- Insert a toothpick into the middle of the pan to check if the cake is fully cooked.
- Remove the cake from the oven, allow to cool before removing from the pan. Enjoy!