CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS
Try this simple yet very tasty chicken wings recipe.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 stem lemongrass, minced fine
- 2 tablespoon patis (fish sauce)
- 1/3 cup sugar (or more if you want it sweeter)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups cooking oil
- In a mixing bowl mix fish sauce, minced lemon grass, sugar and ground pepper to taste.
- Mix well, taste test and check desired salty sweetness flavor. Remember you can always add more sugar or salt.
- Add the chicken wing, mix well and marinate overnight or at least for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat pan then add the cooking oil. Make sure oil is hot before frying.
- Deep fry chicken till golden brown in medium low fire.
- Remove fried chicken wings, place in a paper towel to remove excess cooking oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!