This is one of those easy to make recipe.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into serving size
- 1 potato, cut into cubes
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 -10 1/2 oz can of cream of asparagus
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Saute garlic and onion till caramelized.
- Add slices of chicken and saute till chicken turns golden brown.
- Add potatoes and 1/2 cup of water.
- Simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, season with salt and ground pepper.
- Add the cream of asparagus and 1/2 cup of water. Mix well.
- Simmer in low heat for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy.