Remember to brush clams shell in running water to remove the dirt. Soak clams in water till ready to use.
- 2 lbs. clam, cleaned
- 2 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 1 medium size onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 stem green onion, cut into 3
- 1 piece chili pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- Saute ginger, onion and tomato in cooking oil till caramelized.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add clams, chili pepper and simmer in medium low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add green onions and remove pot from heat.
- *You can add malunggay leaves or pepper leaves if available.*
- Serve hot and enjoy.