GRILLED PORK RECIPE
Check out this simple grilled pork recipe. Great for parties or any get together.
- 2 lbs. pork belly or pork chops
- 1/2 tablespoon salt or more
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup calamansi or lemon juice
- Rinse pork belly in running water and pat dry.
- Mix salt, ground pepper and calamansi juice.
- Pour mixture over pork and blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before grilling.
- *Grill over low fire charcoal to avoid the meat from burning*
- Best when served with papaya achara and spicy vinegar.