- 1 lb. glutinous rice flour (malagkit)
- 2 cups young shredded coconut
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup brown sugar (or more if you want it sweeter)
- 2 tablespoon roasted sesame seed
- banana leaves, cut and wilted
- aluminum foil
- Using a big bowl mix rice flour, sugar, young coconut, sesame seed and coconut milk.
- Blend well until even consistency. Set aside.
- Brush some margarine or butter on the banana leaves.
- Place 2 tablespoon of mixture in the center of the banana leaves then wrap by rolling.
- Cook on a grill covered with aluminum foil.
- Turn frequently and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- *You can open one wrapper to see if Tupig is fully cooked when the inside turns golden brown. Careful it's hot*