Ginisang Pechay Recipe
Ginisang Pechay is a simple and easy to cook recipe. With this recipe I used ground chicken instead of ground pork to make it healthier.
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken (or beef or pork)
- 1 lb. pechay, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 chicken knorr cube (optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or regular oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil till caramelized.
- Add knorr cube and ground chicken. Saute till chicken turns golden brown.
- Add water and bring to a boil for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add pechay, stir and simmer for few minutes.
- Remove pot from heat, transfer in a serving dish and serve hot.
Post a Comment