Tortang Alimasag Recipe
Tortang Alimasag also known as Crab Meat Patties is a simple recipe that is easy to make. You can use frozen crab meat if you don't have fresh crabs available. You can add diced potatoes and carrots or other vegetables you want.
- 12 ounces or 1 cup crab meat
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 stem green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Beat egg and slowly add the flour. Mix well.
- Add salt, ground pepper, bell pepper, onion, green onion, garlic and crab meat. Mix well.
- Heat pan then add cooking oil.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon of crab mixture and fry on medium low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place in a serving plate, serve hot with ketchup and enjoy.