Fried Boneless Marinated Bangus
Boneless Marinated Bangus or Daing na Bangus is one of my favorite. Great for breakfast and best as side dish.
- 2 lbs. boneless bangus
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Combine vinegar, salt, ground black pepper and minced garlic. Mix well.
- Marinate boneless bangus in vinegar mixture for at 2-3 hours.
- Remove marinated bangus from the marinade and drain excess juice.
- Sprinkle some flour all over the marinated bangus before frying.
- Heat pan and cooking oil. Fry fish and serve hot. Enjoy!
Post a Comment