Adobo Rice Recipe
- 1 cup pork or chicken adobo, shredded
- 4-5 cups cooked white rice
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/3 teaspoon achuete powder diluted in 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- salt to taste
- In a wide pan or a wok, heat cooking oil and add shredded adobo. Cook in medium heat till adobo turns crispy and toasted. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat achuete oil then add minced garlic in medium low. Saute garlic till it turns golden brown.
- Add rice and stir well. Cook for few minutes. Season with salt and stir well. Stir every few minutes.
- Add crispy adobo and stir well. Cook for few minutes while stirring every few minutes.
- Remove wok from heat. Place in a serving dish and serve with your favorite Pinoy breakfast dish. Serve hot and enjoy!
Post a Comment