Deviled Eggs with Relish
Deviled Eggs is one of those party food that everyone likes. So easy to make and you only need few ingredients. You can also make it a day before the party. Great any time of the day or just for snacking.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish, drain excess juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon yellow or honey mustard
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Remove shells from eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Separate egg yolks from the whites. Set aside whites.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and relish to the egg yolks. Season with a pinch of ground pepper and salt.
- Mix together using a fork until creamy and smooth.
- Stuff or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
We have this new kitchen toy, Easy Egg Cooker from Amazon for $14.99 on sale. All you have to do is poke a tiny hole using a tiny needle provided, add water and steam for 7 minutes for hard boiled egg. So fun to use with and so convenient.
Click here for more info on: Elite Cuisine Automatic Easy Egg Cooker
NOTE: www.tigabaluarte.blogspot.com aka Casa Baluarte is not a paid advertiser to this product. Just sharing what I use in my humble kitchen.
Post a Comment