Honey Ginger Chicken Wings
Check out this easy to follow Chicken Wings recipe. You can either bake or fry after marinating for few hours. Great for party appetizer or a Pulutan.
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced fine
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (or any kind of cooking oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- salt to taste (optional)
- Mix soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic, ginger and ground pepper. Add chicken wings and salt to taste. Turn chicken to coat each piece then refrigerate to marinate for at least 2 hours or till ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken and the remaining marinade in a baking pan in a single layer. Bake chicken in 425 degrees with skin side up for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and cook skin side down for at least 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken again to skin side up and continue baking for another 5 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.