The best Chicken and Potato Salad Filipino recipe that is easy to make and very filling. Great as a side dish for parties or any occasion. Learn how to make the perfect Chicken and Potato Salad below.
- 1 1/2 lb. medium size potato, boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cubed and boiled
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast
- 2 large egg, hard boiled and cut into cubes
- 1 8 ounce pineapple chunk can with juice
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoon pickled relish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Boil chicken breast in water with a dash of salt and ground pepper for about 15 minutes or until done. Allow to cool, cut in cubes or shred and set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, ground pepper, pineapple juice and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Cowl combine cubed potatoes, carrots, pineapple chunks, relish and eggs.
- Pour in mayonnaise mixture into the potato mixture. Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
RELATED (click name to see recipe)