Pan Seared Salmon Recipe
For this simple Salmon recipe, all you need is salmon fillet with skin, salt, ground pepper, garlic powder and olive oil. Serve this with some side of steamed vegetables and brown rice.
- 2 lbs. Pink Salmon Fillet with Skin
- Salt, ground pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- Coat pan with olive oil or low salt butter in medium heat.
- Season salmon on both side with salt, ground pepper and garlic powder.
- Carefully lay the salmon into the pan, skin side down. Cook the salmon for about 3-4 minutes per side. Cover pan while searing to allow the steam to cook the salmon evenly.
- Remove salmon from the pan, place in a serving dish and serve hot with some side of lemon wedges. Enjoy.
RELATED (click on the name to see recipe)