Seafood Misua Soup
Seafood Miswa or Misua is a Filipino favorite soup that is easy to make and very simple. You can make this using chicken or pork or even sardines. Great for cold weather and rainy days too.
- 1/4 lb. miswa
- 1/2 lb. medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. homemade fish balls
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 6 cups of water
- Using a big pot, sauté garlic and onion in cooking oil till caramelized.
- Add fish balls and shrimps. Stir and cook for few minutes.
- Add fish sauce, water, salt and ground pepper to taste. Bring to a quick boil then reduce heat to medium low.
- Add miswa and cook for few more minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and add chopped green onion. Serve hot and enjoy.
RELATED (click name to see complete recipes)