Tilapia Sarciado or Sarciadong Tilapia is made with fried fish and egg sauce. So easy to make and one way to get rid of left over fish.
- 1 whole tilapia or any fish
- 2 egg, beaten
- 2 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 stem green onion, chopped
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- cooking oil
- Fry fish in cooking oil and set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion and tomato in cooking oil till caramelized.
- Add water and season with salt and ground pepper. Simmer in medium high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add fried fish and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add green onion and egg. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer in a serving dish. Enjoy.
RELATED (click name to see recipe)