Inihaw na Tuna Panga
Inihaw na Tuna is a popular dish in the Philippines. The best part to grill is the jaw or panga in Filipino. This recipe is not only easy to make but also very delicious. There are many ways you can make this but here is a simple version.
- 2 lbs. tuna jaw or panga
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon lemon or kalamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon minced or powder garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoon lemon or kalamansi juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes or siling labuyo sliced thin
- Combine all marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Clean fish and pat dry. Place in a wide container or a re sealable plastic bag. Add marinade mixture. Allow to marinate for at least an hour or two in the refrigerator.
- Combine all basting ingredients and set aside.
- Drain marinade from the fish and grill fish over hot charcoal or stove top griller.
- Cook for about to 10 to 15 minutes on each side. (depends on how thick or big is your fish)
- Baste fish with prepared basting sauce on the last 3-5 minutes on both side.
- Serve hot with the combined dipping ingredients or just a mixture of melted butter with minced garlic and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Post a Comment