Squid Adobo Recipe
Squid Adobo or Adobong Pusit is a popular Filipino dish cooked adobo style and also my favorite. Check out simple step by step recipe below.
Watch the video below on how to make a delicious Adobong Pusit
- 2 lbs. squid, cleaned and drained well
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 pieces bay leaf
- 4-5 cloves garlic, sliced thin (I like it garlicky)
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or more to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or any kind of oil
- 1 stem green onion, chopped (optional)
- Heat up pan and add olive oil. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until translucent and very fragrant.
- Add squid and stir fry for a minutes.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and bay leaves. Bring to a quick boil in high heat.
- Season with salt, sugar and ground pepper. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped green onion and stir. Remove pan from heat, transfer in a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy!
Post a Comment