Beef Tapa is one of Filipinos favorite breakfast meat. Using sirloin beef sliced thin and marinated overnight before frying. Best when serve with eggs and slices of tomato.
- 2 to 3 lbs. beef sirloin or beef flap meat, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lemon or kalamansi juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Combine soy sauce and kalamansi juice in a wide container. Add sugar and ground pepper. Mix well and add salt if needed.
- Add minced garlic and beef. Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat cooking oil in medium heat. Fry each side for 3 minutes or until meat turns brown.
- Remove from pan and best served with garlic rice.
RELATED (click name link to see complete recipe)