Beef Tapa Recipe
Beef Tapa is one of Filipinos favorite breakfast meat. Using sirloin beef sliced thin and marinated overnight before frying. Best when serve with eggs and slices of tomato.
- 2 to 3 lbs. beef sirloin or beef flap meat, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lemon or kalamansi juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Combine soy sauce and kalamansi juice in a wide container. Add sugar and ground pepper. Mix well and add salt if needed.
- Add minced garlic and beef. Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat cooking oil in medium heat. Fry each side for 3 minutes or until meat turns brown.
- Remove from pan and best served with garlic rice.
RELATED (click name link to see complete recipe)