Spicy Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp is shrimp saute and cooked in chili sauce and 7-up.
An easy to make recipe that everyone can enjoy specially in parties or any get together.
Don't forget to check out related shrimp recipes below.
- 1 lb. large size shrimp, deveined with shell on
- 2 tbs. olive oil or any kind of cooking oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, julienne
- 1/2 cup 7-up or sprite
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- salt to taste
- Using a wide pan, heat oil and brown garlic and peppers in medium heat until golden brown. Remove garlic and pepper from the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add shrimps and cook for 3-5 minutes or until both side turns pinkish.
- Add 7-up and chili sauce to the shrimp. Season with salt to taste and stir to mix the sauce to the shrimp. Stir, cover and cook in medium heat for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens and shrimps are fully cooked.
- Add fried garlic and pepper. Stir well and transfer in a serving dish. Serve hot and enjoy.
RELATED (click name link to see complete recipe)
Click link here for MORE SHRIMP RECIPES
Post a Comment