Fresh Broccoli Salad Recipe
Fresh Broccoli Salad is a simple, tasty and perfect side dish loaded with bacon, raisins and dressing. It is usually drowning in a creamy sweet mayonnaise dressing. The salad ingredients can easily be adjusted to suit your taste.
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup craisins or raisins
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 1 tbs. vinegar
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- Using a large bowl combine mayonnaise, craisins, sugar and vinegar. Add broccoli and stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or more.
- When ready to serve, stir in bacon and sunflower seeds. Stir well and serve. Enjoy.
RELATED: (click name links below to see complete recipe)