Grilled Pork Belly
You can grill, pan sear or fry and serve hot with spicy vinegar and kalamansi for dipping.
- 1 lb. pork belly, sliced around 1/2 inch thin
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. kalamansi juice (or lemon juice)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- spicy vinegar for dipping
- Rinse pork slices and pat dry. Set aside.
- In a wide container, combine soy sauce, kalamansi juice and minced garlic. Mix well.
- Add pork slices to the marinade. Mix well and refrigerate for a hour or two.
- Once marinated, drain and you can either grill or fry pork belly slices.
- Serve hot with spicy vinegar and lots of steam rice. Enjoy.
Click link here to see more Grilled or Inihaw Recipes -> Grilled or Inihaw Recipes
Post a Comment