Stir Fry Seafood and Vegetables
Seafood Stir Fry and Vegetables is a simple and healthy recipe. What I like about this recipe is it's so easy to make and so delicious.
- 1/2 lb shrimps, peeled and deveine
- 1/2 lb squid rings
- 1/2 lb scallops
- 1 sayote, peeled and cut into bite size
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienne
- 1/2 lb snow peas, remove ends
- 2 stem celery, julienne
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 can baby corn, drain juice
- 1 small can water chestnut, drain juice
- 1 can bamboo shoot, drain juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp canola or any oil
- 1-2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, diluted in 1/4 cup water
- Heat wok in medium high heat and add cooking oil.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic. Stir and cook until soft.
- Add shrimp and stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir well. Keep stirring for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are half cooked.
- Add chicken broth and bring into a quick boil.
- Once it starts to boil season with salt and ground pepper. Stir.
- Add scallops and squid. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and stir. Cook for a minute.
- Remove wok from the heat and transfer in a serving dish.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Post a Comment