Sarciadong Isda also known as Fish Sarciado is a Filipino dish where fish is fried and cooked in tomatoes and eggs. This easy Sarciadong Isda recipe is so delicious and also works well with leftover fried fish.
Sarciadong Isda is a very simple fish dish to make where the fried fish is simmered in stewed tomato sauce, and topped with beaten egg. Fish Sarciado is known to Ilonggos as Cardillong Isda. A saucy fish dish so simple but very delicious so satisfy your craving with this Sarciadong Isda, so affordable and easy to make.
Make this Fish Sarciado and share with family and friends. Feel free to use the kind of fish of your choice. A tasty and traditional fish recipe in the Philippines. One of the fish dish that is often served in our dining table is this Sarciadong Isda or Cardillong Isda.
Watch how to make this simple and easy Sarciadong Isda with this easy to follow cooking video.
Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipes.
Follow Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow recipes.
- 1 large Tilapia or 1 lb of fish of your choice, cleaned and pat dried
- cooking oil for frying
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt (or fish sauce) to taste
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
Instructions (see cooking video above)
- Season fish with a little salt and fry in cooking oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a deep pan, heat and add cooking oil. Saute onion and garlic for a minute until aromatic. Add tomatoes and cook until soft for about 2 minutes. Season with ground pepper and salt to taste. Stir and cook for a minute.
- Pour-in water and simmer for 3 minutes over medium-low heat. Add fried fish and simmer for another 3 minutes. Add more salt if needed. Add beaten egg and cook for few minutes over low heat until egg is cooked.
- Transfer in a serving plate and serve with hot steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Bangus ala Pobre|
|Sinigang na Isda|