Fried rice with hotdogs and egg, it's a complete breakfast meal in one.
1. Using a wok cook scrambled egg in 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Once fully cooked remove from heat. Allow to cool and dice. Set aside.
2. Using the same pot place 2 tablespoon cooking oil. Cook diced hotdogs till golden brown in medium low heat. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Using the same wok pour in the remaining cooking oil and sauté minced garlic till golden brown.
4. Add the cooked rice to the garlic, season with salt and stir well. Keep stirring for at least 5 minutes.
5. Add the cooked hotdogs and cooked egg to the fried rice. Stir well for at least 2 minutes. Remove the wok from heat and serve hot.