- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish, drain excess juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon yellow or honey mustard
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Remove shells from eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Separate egg yolks from the whites. Set aside whites.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and relish to the egg yolks. Season with a pinch of ground pepper and salt.
- Mix together using a fork until creamy and smooth.
- Stuff or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!