- 2 lbs. upo, cut into bite size
- 1/2 lb. medium size shrimp, deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup water
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Saute garlic and onion in cooking oil till caramelized. Add shrimp and cook for few minutes.
- Add water and season with salt and ground pepper. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once water starts to boil, add slices of upo and cook for few minutes or till upo is almost fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve hot over hot steam rice. Enjoy