A Very Light and Low in Calorie Dish.
- 1 large Tilapia, a pound or more
- 2 pieces thumb size ginger, julienne
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp Maggi seasoning/soy sauce (lesser if you prefer)
- 3 pieces key lime
- 1 piece jalapeno pepper, sliced thin
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp thin sliced green onion (garnish)
- Using a steamer boil a lot of water.
- Season the cavity with ground pepper and fill with garlic and ginger.
- Mix soy sauce and key lime juice and rub half of the mixture all over the fish.
- Arrange fish in an aluminum pan or any heat proof dish.
- Pour the remaining soy sauce and key lime juice all around the fish.
- Sprinkle the remaining garlic, ginger and the sliced jalapeno. Sprinkle more black pepper.
- Steam over boiling water for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Brush the sesame oil over the fish.
- Garnish with green onion and remove from heat and serve.
Makes 3 to 4 serving. Serve with steam rice.