Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe
My family love everything stir fry! Make it with seafood, chicken, beef or pork as long as it is loaded with vegetables. Now, I've got this Shrimp and Snow Peas stir fry for you! Quick and Easy Shrimp and Snow Peas stir fry is a healthy and delicious meal made in less than 20 minutes. This Asian-inspired recipe is so simple and easy to make and only few basic ingredients needed.
Shrimp and Snow Peas Stir Fry is a perfect recipe for busy weeknights. Learn how to make this Shrimp and Snow Peas at home so you won't feel the need to order takeout! A great weeknight meal that comes together in minutes using fast-cooking shrimp and fresh snow peas. You will love the short amount of time that you will be in the kitchen.
Please Subscribe & Follow me on YouTube!
Check out this flavorful and colorful stir fry meal on the table in minutes. Make it and share with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for later. Check related Snow Peas recipes below by clicking on the link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 lb medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine or Mirin
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine cooking wine or Mirin, cornstarch and salt in a wide bowl. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Seat aside and let it sit for 15 minutes.
Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 lb marinated shrimp
- 1/2 lb snow peas, string removed
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 thumb size grated or minced ginger
- 2 tbsp regular or light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- In a wide pan over medium heat, add cooking oil. Add ginger and garlic. Stir for about a minute until light brown and aromatic.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turns light pink while stirring constantly.
- Add snow peas and do a quick stir for about a minute.
- Pour in water and soy sauce. Stir until shrimp turns pink and fully cooked for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add sesame oil and chopped green onions. Do a quick stir and remove pan from heat.
- Transfer in a serving plate and serve with steamed brown or white rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Almond Shrimp with Snow Peas|
|Chicken and Snow Peas|
|Stir Fry Tofu with Snow Peas|
|Stir Fry Vegetables with Shrimp|