Salmon Head Sinigang Recipe
Salmon Head Sinigang is one of my favorite fish soup. Easy tasty recipe, simple ingredients and very healthy.
Made from fresh salmon head, kangkong leaves and knorr sampalok sinigang.
- 2 lbs. salmon fish head, cut into serving size
- 2 large tomato, quartered
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced thin
- 2 stem green onion, cut into 3
- 2-3 cups kangkong tops
- 2 teaspoon sinigang mix
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups water
- Bring water into a boil using a deep pot. Once water starts to boil add ginger, onion and tomato. Simmer for 2 minutes. Season with sinigang mix, salt and ground pepper. Simmer for few more minutes.
- Add salmon head pieces, cover pot and simmer until fish is cooked.
- Add kangkong leaves and simmer for few more minutes. Top with slices of green onion and remove pot from heat.
- Serve hot with steam white rice and enjoy.
RELATED (click name link to see complete recipe)