Pork and Green Beans in Black Bean Sauce (Tausi)
Pork and Green Beans in Black Bean Sauce is packed with amazing flavor using few ingredients. This easy recipe is so delicious and easy to prepare. The green beans are added to the sauteed pork with black bean sauce also known as Tausi.
Pork and Green Beans in Tausi with lots of flavor is a great addition to your busy weeknights menu. A simple stir fry of green beans and pork belly with an aromatic black bean sauce is one of my go-to recipes for preparing a quick meal. Best when served with steam rice or fried tofu.
Give this recipe a try. Use chicken or beef instead of pork if needed. Make it and share with family and friends. Also, check related recipes below by clicking on the name link below the picture for complete recipe.
- 1 lb pork belly, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 lb green beans, remove ends and cut into 2 inch length
- 3 tbsp black bean sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch diluted in 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a wide pan, heat over medium heat and add 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- Stir fry green beans for about 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add remaining cooking oil.
- Add ginger and onion and saute until light brown and aromatic for about a minute.
- Add pork belly and stir. Cook for about 3 minutes until brown.
- Add black bean sauce, sugar and stir. Cook for a minute.
- Pour water into the pan and bring into a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 20-30 minutes until pork is fully cooked and tender. Add more water if needed.
- Toss in fried green beans and stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in cornstarch diluted in water. Stir and cook for a minute until sauce thickens.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer in a serving plate. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling|
|Green Beans with Tofu and Ground Pork|
|Stir Fry Green Bean with Pork|