Pepper Beef Recipe
Pepper Beef recipe also known as Pepper Steak is very simple to make. The steak or beef is sliced across the grain for tenderness stir fried with fresh with bell peppers and onion, coated with sweet and delicious soy sauce mixture.
With this Pepper Beef recipe, you don't need to marinate the beef so that is less time in the kitchen. Feel free to add chili peppers if you want this Chinese-inspired Pepper Beef dish spicy. You can enjoy a home-made and delicious Pepper Beef in less than 20 minutes.
This Pepper Beef recipe uses simple ingredients that you might already have in your pantry or can be bought at your local grocery store. Make it today and share with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for future use.
Watch the video below to visually guide you on how to make a simple yet savory Pepper Beef Steak Asian style. The instructions below are pretty simple and easy to follow.
Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious and easy to follow recipes. Don't forget to check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- canola oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into cubes
- 1 lb beef (flank, flap or rib eye) cut across the grains
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a skillet, heat and add 1 teaspoon oil. Stir fry bell peppers for few minutes. Add onions and cook for a minute. Remove and set aside. Using the same skillet, add a teaspoon oil over high heat and cook beef until browned. Remove browned beef and set aside.
- For the Sauce: Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and cornstarch. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, heat and add 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Saute garlic and ginger until aromatic for about a minute. Return browned beef and season with 1/2 a teaspoon ground pepper. Stir and cook for a minute. Return stir fried bell peppers and onion to the skillet, and do a quick stir.
- Pour in sauce mixture and stir well to coat all beef and vegetables. Allow to cook for a minute. Add 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (optional) and drizzle with sesame oil. Stir well for a minute and transfer in a serving plate. Serve hot with steamed rice and Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Easy Beef and Broccoli|
|Garlic Noodles with Beef|
|Chicken and Egg Bowl (Katsudon)|
Post a Comment