Ensaladang Langka also known as Green Jackfruit Salad is a delicious Filipino vegetable salad with coconut milk. This Ensaladang Langka recipe is so creamy and appetizing. Ensaladang Langka salad is best when served cold as an appetizer or a side dish. So simple and easy to make using basic ingredients. You can also use canned green jackfruit, just make sure to drain it well.
Learn how to make this simple yet very delicious Ensaladang Salad by watching the cooking video below. The easy instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
Check related recipes below, click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 5 cups (boiled, drained and shredded) jackfruit (langka)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon white sugar
- salt to taste
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3-5 chopped hot chili peppers
- Cut jackfruit into pieces and bring into a boil with a teaspoon of salt until tender for about 15 minutes. Drain excess water and shred into pieces. Transfer into a wide bowl and add onion, bell pepper, vinegar, sugar, salt, coconut milk and hot chili peppers.
- Mix until well incorporated. Taste to see if more salt or sugar is needed and add accordingly. Cover bowl and refrigerate for few hours. Serve cold as an appetizer or a side dish. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ginataang Langka with Daing
|Beef Sinigang with Langka
|Monggo at Langka
|Ginataang Langka with Hipon