Corned Beef Omelet or Tortang Corned Beef is a delicious canned food recipe. This simple recipe is easy to make using canned corned beef and potatoes. Quick, tasty and also budget-friendly.
Make this today and share with family and friends. Learn how to make this simple tortang corned beef by watching the easy to follow video below. The instructions below should guide you every step of the way.
Corned Beef Omelet is usually served for breakfast but I don't mind eating it anytime of the day with steamed or fried rice. I also like making a sandwich with left-over tortang corned beef. This corned beef omelet is also kids-friendly.
Check related recipes below. Clink on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- cooking oil
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 can - 210 grams Purefoods corned beef (or any brand)
- 4 pieces eggs
- ground pepper to taste
- 1 - 8 oz Maggie magic sarap (optional)
- In a wide pan, heat over medium heat and add 2 tablespoon cooking oil. Add potato and cook until slightly browned. Add onion and garlic, and cook for few minutes. Add corned beef and saute for about 5 minutes. Transfer in a plate and allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, ground pepper and Maggie magic sarap. Beat until well incorporated. Add sauteed corned beef to the bowl. Stir gently to mix.
- In a clean pan, heat enough cooking oil for frying. Scoop some corned beef mixture (around half a cup) into the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes over medium-low heat. Flip omelet and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Gently press the omelet to cook evenly.
- Transfer in a plate lined with paper towel and serve with rice and ketchup or make a sandwich. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ampalaya with Corned Chicken|
|Misua with Sardinas|