Here is what to do and how to cook Lechon Paksiw or Paksiw na Lechon using leftover Lechon or Roasted Pork. No lechon available? Use leftover lechon kawali or crispy pata or even lechon manok.
Learn how to make Lechon Paksiw or Paksiw na Lechon by watching the easy to follow cooking video below. The instructions below will guide you step by step on how to make a delicious Lechon Paksiw.
Make this today and share with family and friends. Adjust the salt or sugar to your liking. So delicious that you will be needing extra serving of rice.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 lb lechon (roasted pig) or lechon kawali, crispy pata or lechon manok
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup lechon sauce (mang tomas)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- In a deep pan, combine lechon, garlic, onion, peppercorns, bay leaves, ground pepper, water and vinegar. Simmer for about 5 minutes before stirring to combine.
- Add lechon sauce and brown sugar. Stir and continue to simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes until meat is tender. Add more water, about 1/2 cup if needed.
- Add soy sauce and salt as needed. Continue to simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes until sauce is thickened. Transfer in a serving dish and serve over steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Paksiw na Pata|
|Paksiw na Hiwas|
|Monggo at Lechon|
|Paksiw with Okra|
Post a Comment