Pork Liver Afritada
This Pork Liver Afritada recipe is a delicious recipe for liver lover. This Pork Liver Afritada recipe is similar to Chicken or Pork Afritada but pork liver is used. Pork Liver Afritada is very easy to make and an ideal weekday meal.
Follow Casa Baluarte Recipes on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more delicious home-cooking recipes and easy to follow cooking videos.
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 medium Carrot, cut into strips
- 1 medium Potato, cut into strips
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 4 cloves of Garlic, sliced
- 2 pieces Tomato, sliced
- 1 lb Pork Liver, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp cracked Peppercorn
- 2 pieces Bay Leaves
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Sugar as needed
- 1 medium Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- In a wide pan, heat and add cooking oil. Add carrots and cook for few minutes. Add potatoes and cook for few minutes or until almost tender. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, add onion and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook until soft. Add pork live and let it cook until lightly browned.
- Season with cracked peppercorn and bay leaves. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir to combine. Add vinegar and water. Bring into a quick boil before stirring.
- Add tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Simmer until pork liver is fully cooked. Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Add fried carrots and potatoes, bell peppers and green peas. Gently stir and allow to cook for few minutes or until vegetables are fully cooked. Serve warm over rice and Enjoy!