|Chicken and Snow Peas Stir Fry|
This Chicken and Snow Peas stir fry is easy to make and delicious. The key to a delicious chicken and snow peas stir fry is to make sure that meat and the vegetables are not over cooked. This healthy chicken and snow peas dinner is a perfect easy meal, it is quick to throw together and loaded with flavor.
Family dinner just got easier with this Chicken and Snow Peas stir fry dish. Save this recipe for later and share with family and friends. This meal comes together in 20 minutes.
Check related recipes below by clicking on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
|Chicken and Snow Peas|
- 1 chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 lb snow peas, trim ends and washed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt if needed
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
|Chicken and Snow Peas Ingredients|
- Combine water, cornstarch, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, ground pepper and sesame oil. Stir and set aside.
- Heat the wok over high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add snow peas to the wok and quick stir fry for a minute. Remove snow peas and set aside.
- In the same wok, add remaining oil and saute garlic, ginger and onions for about a minute until aromatic.
- Add slices of chicken and stir. Cook for about a minute and add chicken broth. Allow chicken to cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in oyster-soy sauce mixture and stir gently for a minute or until sauce starts to thickens.
- Add the snow peas to the wok and quick stir.
- Transfer in a serving dish and serve with rice. Enjoy!
|Stir Fry Chicken and Snow Peas|
(click name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Stir Fry Beef and Mushroom|
|Stir Fry Tofu and Chicken|
|Shrimp and Almonds Stir Fry|