Chili Garlic Shrimp
Chili Garlic Shrimp is a quick and simple shrimp recipe. This delicious Chili Garlic Shrimp is so easy to make in less than 20 minutes. A great recipe for a busy weeknights and for parties!
Watch the video below to learn how to make this easy and delicious Chili Garlic Shrimp!
Sweet and tangy Asian-inspired Chili Garlic Shrimp is cooked with garlic, lemon soda, ketchup and Thai sweet chili sauce. Simple to make yet packed with big flavors you will definitely love.
This Chili Garlic Shrimp is one of my family's favorite shrimp dish. Nicely cooked and coated with spicy, sticky, sweet savory sauce. Best when served with steamed white rice.
My family loves eating shrimp with shell but you can always peel the shrimp before cooking. Probably one of the best shrimp recipe you can make in less than 20 minutes.
Give this delicious Chili Garlic Shrimp recipe a try. Make it and share with family and friends! Save this recipe or Pin It for later use.
Check related recipes below, click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 lb large shrimp, deveined
- 1/2 cup lemon soda (7-up or sprite)
- 2 tbsp. Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. (banana) ketchup
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced fine
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes (or 1 tbsp. if you prefer it more spicy)
- 1 Thai chili pepper, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or canola oil
- chopped green onions or chopped cilantro for garnishing (optional)
- In a wok, heat over high heat and add oil.
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir fry until golden brown and aromatic for a minute.
- Add shrimp and stir. Continue cooking over high heat until shrimps turns light pink while stirring frequently.
- Add lemon soda and bring into a quick boil. Continue cooking over high heat for about 2 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Pour in Thai sweet chili sauce, ketchup and stir to combine. Cook for few minutes over medium-high heat allowing the sauce to thicken.
- Add red chili flakes and stir to combine. Taste to see if salt is needed. Add accordingly. Cook for 1 minute while stirring frequently.
- Add chili pepper and stir. Cook for a minute. Transfer in a serving plate and Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Nilasing na Hipon
|Salt and Pepper Shrimp