Ginisang Pechay with Giniling
Ginisang Pechay with Giniling is so easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. A great simple dish that you can add to your weeknights recipe list. I have a friend who like to use sardinas or sardines instead of meat when making this dish. I had tried it and it taste good but something that my kids won't eat.
Watch the video below to learn how to make this easy and delicious Ginisang Pechay with Giniling.
If you like pechay or bok choy, this easy recipe is for you! It is a simple and light Filipino dish using basic ingredients. Give this recipe a try! Make it and share with friends and family.
Save this recipe or Pin It for later use. Ginisang Pechay with Giniling is also known as Sautéed Bok Choy with Ground Meat.
Check related recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or any kind)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 Knorr chicken bouillon
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup water or chicken stock
- 1 lb pechay, chopped
- In a deep pan, heat and add olive oil. Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and chicken bouillon for few minutes.
- Add ground pork and stir. Cook for 5-10 minutes over medium low heat until light brown and fully cooked.
- Pour-in water and bring into a quick boil. Cover pan and reduce heat to simmer to about 10 minutes. Taste to see is salt is needed. Add accordingly.
- Add pechay and stir. Simmer for 2 minutes. Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Ampalaya at Hipon
|Ginisang Repolyo with Manok
|Ginisang Sitaw with Giniling
|Upo at Togue