Ginisang Repolyo with Chicken is a quick and easy to make vegetable dish also known as Sauteed Cabbage with Chicken using basic ingredients. With this Ginisang Repolyo, I used chicken thighs but if you want it healthier, use chicken breast. You can use shrimps instead of chicken or both.
Some days, you're tired of eating meat and want to eat healthy or just can't think of what to cook. This dish is not only easy to make but healthy and very delicious. A great dish for busy weeknights that is less than 20 minutes to make.
Please check my YouTube video below and see how easy it is to make this delicious Ginisang Repolyo with Chicken.
Try this Ginisang Repolyo with Chicken easy recipe at home! Share with family and friends. Save this recipe or Pin It for later. It is very simple, quick and easy to prepare. A healthy and delicious vegetable dish. Ginisang Repolyo with Chicken goes well with brown or white rice and over pasta.
- 1 lb cabbage, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 lb chicken thighs, (or chicken breast) sliced into strips
- 1 medium carrot, sliced diagonal
- 1 medium green (or red) bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 knorr chicken bouillon
- salt to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- In a wok, heat over medium heat and add cooking oil. Add garlic and onion, saute for a minute until aromatic.
- Add slices of chicken and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add chicken bouillon and season with ground pepper and stir. Add water and stir. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots and stir. Cook for a minute. Add bell peppers and stir. Cook for a minute. Season with salt to taste.
- Add chopped cabbage and stir well to combine. Cook for another 2 minutes while stirring constantly. Add more water if needed.
- Turn off heat and transfer in a serving plate. Serve over pasta or with steamed rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Chicken and Snow Peas|
|Chicken Tofu Stir Fry|
|Shrimp and Snow Peas|
|Tofu and Snow Peas|