This chicken tocino recipe is so delicious, I can guarantee you that so don't forget to save this link. Watch how easy to make chicken tocino by watching the short video below. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp banana ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp achuete powder (optional)
- 1 lb boneless chicken (thighs or breast)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- water (as needed)
- In a wide container, combine pineapple juice, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic, salt and achuete powder. Stir until well combined. Add chicken pieces and massage meat until well coated. Transfer to a covered container and refrigerate for at least overnight.
- Using a wide pan, add marinated chicken and remaining marinade. Bring into a boil for about 2 minutes then reduce heat to simmer. Add water as needed. When chicken is cooked and liquid is reduced to half, add oil and stir gently.
- Continue to cook while stirring every few minutes. Cook until caramelized and brown. Serve with garlic fried rice and eggs.
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Tortang Talong with Giniling|