Green Mango Salad
This Filipino version of Green Mango Salad also known as Ensaladang Mangga is so appetizing and refreshing. Green Mango Salad is a great side dish with fried or grilled fish, seafood and meat.
Make this today and share with family and friends. Learn how to make this Green Mango Salad or Ensaladang Mangga by watching the easy to follow video below. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
This vibrant dish is so delicious and is easy to make using green (unripened) mangoes, onions, tomatoes, green onions over sauteed shrimp paste dressing. Green Mango Salad is simple and full of wonderful flavor.
- 1-2 large green mango (manibalang), peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sauteed shrimp paste (ginisang bagoong)
- 1 tsp canola or olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- In a bowl, combine green mango, red onion, tomatoes and green onions. Toss gently to combine.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, sauteed shrimp paste, oil, ground pepper and sugar. Whisk gently until well blended.
- Pour-in bagoong dressing into the mango mixture. Toss gently until well blended. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Best when served as a side dish with fried or grilled fish, seafood or meat. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Tokwa at Baboy|
|Kinilaw na Isda|
Post a Comment