Fish with Tausi
This fried fish cooked in salted black beans also known as Fish with Tausi is so delicious! Fish with Tausi is so quick and easy to make and only few ingredients needed. It is one of those simple Filipino dish where you fry, saute and that's it.
Give this simple Fish with Tausi recipe a try. Make it today or save this recipe for future use. Learn how to make this Fish with Tausi by watching the easy to follow cooking video below. The instructions below will guide you every step of the way.
This salted black beans or tausi recipe is a perfect recipe for leftover fish and also a perfect busy weeknight meal. Follow Casa Baluarte on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest for more easy to follow cooking video and recipes.
Check out related fish recipes below. Click on the name link below the picture to see complete recipe.
- 1 lb (any) fish, clean and pat dried
- cooking oil for frying
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 200 grams salted black bean (tausi)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- salt as needed
- 3 finger chili, sliced
- In a deep pan, heat and add enough cooking for frying fish. Add fish and fry until golden browned. Remove fish from pan and set aside.
- In a clean pan, heat and add 2 tablespoon cooking oil. Saute onion, ginger and garlic for about a minute until aromatic. Add salted black beans and stir. Cook for few minutes.
- Pour-in water and cook beans until soft. Simmer over medium-low heat for about 5-10 minutes until beans are tender. Season with ground pepper, sugar and salt as needed.
- Add fried fish to the sauce and simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes. Garnish with slices of finger chili and cook for a minute. Transfer in a serving dish and serve while hot with rice. Enjoy!
(click on name link below the picture to see complete recipe)
|Bangus ala Pobre|
Post a Comment